When we work in organisations we understand the power and importance of teams. A high performing team is the aim for many organisations, managers and even employees. Everyone wants to feel a part of something and especially when the something is working well, achieving goals and there is a real sense of camaraderie and success.
So how come when we set up our own businesses we think we should be able to do it on our own?
When you have your own the business, the importance of having people to jump ideas off, to help with a challenge or brainstorm an idea is just as important. The sense of belonging and achievement doesn’t go away either.
So as a small business owner, wouldn’t it be nice to get back to feeling as though you are a member of a team that is successful and going somewhere?
Isn’t it time you became part of a community of businesses?
What will being part of a small business community bring you?
- Inspiration to follow your heart and make your business great
- A way to help keep you on track
- Support to develop and achieve your business goals and growth
- A sense of being part of something bigger, removing the isolation of working on your own
- Access to a wealth of information and resources, solutions and ideas from other, interested people
- Knowing that others are in a similar situation to you
- Celebration of your achievements with others
- A regular opportunity to step away from your business, and take the space to re-focus on what you want to achieve
- A way to give back and help others
A high performing team is made up of different people with differing skills, experiences, backgrounds ideas and ways of working. It has been shown that this challenge and differing perspectives is a powerful thing.