You want a career that helps you truly make a difference.
You want to wake up each morning knowing your work matters.
But you have no idea where to start.
This is the place to start.
The Superhero Project is a 6-month programme where you will get clear on who you are, what you care about, what difference you want to make and then be supported to take action to bring it to life. It’s a guided programme for those ready to uncover their super powers and make a difference to the world around them.
Stop waiting for someone to save you and instead become your own superhero.
There is no “how to” for life. No ten-step plan that will bring you success if all you do is follow it. Life is about finding out what is important to you, challenging your thinking, takings risks, trying out things and creating your life moment by moment, step by step.
Join a superhero posse, uncover your inner super powers and move from a constant state of questioning and analysis to one of action and change.
This is for you if you want:
- To define success for yourself
- To stop going around in circles with deciding what you want
- To kick-start a change in your life
- To make a difference
- To live life on your own terms
- To join others asking the same questions as you
- To live an inspiring and meaningful life that excites you and those around you
- To be supported by others who are committed to taking action in their lives to
What will be included?
- Six worksheets for you to work through in your own time, helping you to uncover your super powers and take action.
- Six facilitated Hangouts with your fellow superheroes (each 1.5 hours long) where topics are discussed, ideas challenged and progress celebrates.
- A focused and kick-ass 45-minute 1:1 coaching session with Robyn via Skype (to be booked at a time that works for you within the 6 months)
- A closed Facebook group for you to support each other throughout the six months
- Two one-hour group mentoring calls where you can ask Robyn anything
- Inspiration and support from Robyn through the Facebook community and monthly emails